Shelter the homeless.
Feed the hungry.
Care for those in need with Christian love and kindness.
Faith Mission is the only emergency facility in Elkhart County where shelter, meals, clothing and life skill programs are provided all in one place.
Our doors are open 365 days a year to Elkhart County’s homeless men, women and children, regardless of origin, creed, age or gender. Once each person’s basic needs are met, we go to work restoring lives through our long-term residential and life skill programs.
What are the steps to becoming a resident of Faith Mission of Elkhart?
- Check on bed space availability by contacting the Mission at (574) 293-3406, ext. 101.
- All residents are required to get a wants and warrants check with the Elkhart City Police Department. This is a free service.
- Must be able to physically and mentally self care.
- Must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Must be in good standing with Faith Mission of Elkhart.
If you have been convicted of a sex crime or arson, then you are not eligible to reside at Faith Mission.
If you have any questions about residency issues, please feel free to contact the Mission directly at (574) 293-3406, ext. 101.